Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunseeker Sunhat Crochet Pattern

Yikes it's been a few months since I released a new design. Guess I just needed a little time off and some inspiration. I'm very excited for this new pattern. Introducing....

The Sunseeker Sunhat


 My darling daughter Calleigh is the whole inspiration behind this design. We were at my Local Yarn Shop : Gourmet Yarn Company in OKC and she said I had to find golden yarn! It's her favorite color (at the moment). Then she saw it golden sparkly yarn! I don't work with lighter weight yarns often so I thought it would be a fun change, plus it was a cotton blend so something spring/summer would be a perfect choice. She picked out a style and design idea with a little bit of my help. 
She looooves her new hat and wants to wear it all the time. 

The hat is made with a lightweight yarn and small hook but don’t let that scare you. It works up fairly quickly. The design features floral diagonal clusters and a ruffle brim. Of course you could easily leave off the brim and make it a beanie. While the yarn can be ordered online from Casacade yarnsI’ve also included several substitute options from common craft shops that might be more accessible to you!

This hat is perfect for by the pool or how about a new hat to go with the Easter dress or spring dresses in general! 

Grab a copy of the Sunseeker Sunhat and make it for all the little girls who love the summer sun, flowers and ruffles! 

Wed April 2nd - Thur. April 3rd you can get $1.00 off the regular $4.50 price. 
You can find it in all my shops below!

I can't wait to see your beautiful sun hats! Enjoy! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.