Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break Slacker

I'm currently on Spring Break which means to me more time to crochet. I'm currently designing a new line of products for newborn photographers. The idea is from a photographer friend that I'll be working with (Dorinda Varga Photography) and I'm so excited about it. I won't be revealing what they are just yet. I should have some professional pics in the next month and then a big reveal.

I was hoping to dive right into this new line but fate would have it I be sick all weekend. These weather changes in Oklahoma are just crazy! I've been sleeping off a fever most of the past three days and I'm ready to get out of the house but it's rather gloomy and the kids are rather obnoxious today so I think I'll pass until the hubs gets off work. I must needs get yarn and mail a few orders.

On a good note I got to put together to fun spring/summer hats that a friend of mine bought for a friend who is fighting cancer. I hope these hats brighten her day. She picked the colors and styles. I love customizing for customers because sometime I need inspiration. Plus I don't get to make Women sizes very often so it was nice to make some larger hats.

I love this lime and white combo on the bucket hat 

This is a gorgeous cotton Brown and cream with a large rose detachable clip. 

On a fun note I did make a new animal hat last night. Doesn't George look super cute as a lil' stinker! 




Hopefully I can enjoy the next few days of spring break but I need some sunshine, smiles and yarn! :)
Have a great Tuesday! 

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Noticed the hats as a thumbnail pic on your FB page and loved them. Love them even more now that I see the bigger pics. Great stuff!

PS - Feel better!

Sarah.Crochet said...

adorable hats! I love the green and white one as well. Sorry you are sick... I was sick all weekend and have now missed 2 days of work. I did spend some quality time with my pillow and a bottle of NyQuil though! I blame spring and the weather in Arkansas! Hope you feel better soon and cant wait to see your new line of hats!

Amanda said...

haha! The skunk hat is so cute, Calleigh! I'd love for you to come check out my work, too! http://www.facebook.com/SugarMamasSweetBowtique

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Thanks for you sweet comments Ladies! I'm getting excited seeing more comments! it just makes my day!

I just took more NyQuil and am hoping for a good nights rest.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.