Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yo Yo Puffs

I was looking for new ideas today and came across this crochet Yo Yo Puff Pattern. I have made ribbon rosettes which are similar and are gaining popularity in the bow making world. I don't care to make the ribbon ones but I will.  I just really liked the crochet yo yos. I made several today and the possibilities are endless. I'll be making more of these to attach to hats and headbands and I'll also make regular clips too. I'm going to make up a bunch and try to make a skull cap out of them I think it will be super cute. If you like retro then these are totally for you! 

1 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Super cute! Makes me want to find a way to use them :) I love fabric yo yo's too!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.